quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2013

Smell like a motorcycle trip - a tribute to all new parents

Para a versão em português, clique AQUI

Some days, I do not know why, I feel a smell of motorcycle trip ...

I do not know if because of an image or photo that I saw a big trail that passes alongside charged or simply because of a perfect curve where traffic seems to have forgotten to happen for a few seconds and left me there, alone, to draw asphalt. 

Some days, I do not know why, I feel a longing for those landscapes ...

I saw these landscapes and much of what I saw, perhaps on behalf of another photo, an ad on the Internet, the news from a friend starting another long journey, shining a bike that I will not even stop in the shop window of the way.


Some days, I do not know why, I feel a desire to go further ...

Turn south or east of preference, try one more time the long straights Argentine, reeking with the smell of eucalyptus in the dewy dawn and defrost there the months of September, feeling the cold aching hands makes me hold the cup boiling coffee in a "estación de servicio" and still not warm them.
Some days, I do not know why, I feel an uncontrollable urge to ride...
Feel the waist embraced by my wife, my beloved, to support the helmet on my back to hide the higher speed in overdrive, a tightening of the thigh or shoulder massage, with nothing to say we need to understand each other, that our ballet dancing together - that's just our - every elbow highway.

Some days, I do not know why, I just need to find me ...

Myself with people I love most, with only those who still do not like or sympathize with those who do not know, friends of road that I have not done with any old man standing on the edge of the track to shake me wishing "suerte "in my trip, as it wishing I had luck in life and is fundamentally know well enjoy it before it gets as or older than him, before time simply go.
And there are days, ah ... There are days ...

I just wish I could end the long wait once again just run with nothing more to worry about not knowing where the guy I call Adv, Kyt and Kyd will soon arrive.


But there's nights that I do not know why, just what I want is imagine...

And tell a story to my son about the bear who rode your bike and ran the world, searching for friends, new landascapes, new places, feel the cold and the rain, the heat of the sun, finally, to understand himself and even life. So I just want to see him close his eyes with a smile on his face and the certainty that life is worth a lot to the penalty.



And you? There are days like this too?


See you soon!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário