sábado, 5 de janeiro de 2013

Life, Death, the unforeseens, the day-to-day and the motorcycles

Para versão em português, clique AQUI


Yeah ...

After hospitalization of my father - who almost went for "other lands" and from there made me understand a little more the meaning of life and death - in a week that postponed my departure, reprogrammed the holidays and left everything ready for the big trip. It would be a "reinterpretation" of what I did in 2006, but by different routes. Thing "small" about two weeks and 5,000 km. Would be part of what we call the traditional "turistão" just to dock in Bariloche / AR me drooling and eating my beloved lamb fueguino whereby salivo just thinking!


Motorcycle ok. USD 630.00 in only tires Pirelli Scorpion Trail I found after much searching in a internet store, fit for Buell Ulysses, rare piece by itself here in Brazil. USD 1,000 in cash in my pocket, another much more in pesos Argentines, Chileans and Uruguayans. Driver's license, identity card, passport, contact lenses, etc.. and more. Bought up canned food type squid, octopus and tuna practical part protein and, obviously protein bars, and let the general masses to put the stove "dual fuel", kitchen set, tripod camp stool, etc. ... Just missing the "green card" that has left cocked by phone. January 4, 2013, six in the morning, going on the road!! Finally! After a "dryness" of 4 years! Afff!!

But ...

Every day more to discover that life is not just programming. Not practical death. Unforeseen happen. Or simply "shit happens" as the Americans say. Nothing more appropriate. Perfect if followed by a resounding "bull shit".

There are those who rebel. There are those who play everything in the air and follow the plans, at all costs, no matter who it hurts. Ok they usually have disorder known as autism, sometimes mild - but not enough to not care much about anyone else - and often do not know it and can spend a lifetime without discovering (or discovering), but they are finding different or that they are "the man", or, as friends, "... is a weird guy, but it's good people ...". Or have other physical problems, mental or psychic. Or simply egocentrism. Or, come to know what!! Truth is that people do not care, is not normal.
And that's life ... Half crazy, schizophrenic sometimes by other autistic finally nothing normal. But are the unexpected, the sudden change from day to day that give the spice to life. So I think ... If this were not so, we would live in a straight line, a cutter, a robotic life. Thing which is not so far away and that some even prefer. It would be like simply engage the sixth gear and go on a long road with no curves, no landscape than sand. But now imagine that forever. Imagine the thrill of driving without accelerating, braking, debria, practical pull up the march, fills the engine, lay to one side to the other, puts the body forward, backward, up on the pedals, etc.. and such.
I dunno ... Because it must be purchased for A & K Motorcycle an automatic car and, even though it is almost a bed on wheels so comfortable, do not passed emotion. Of course, we have to consider my taste in cars x bikes, virtually zero for the first. Perhaps it was a Camaro, look there! Or should it be discovered with the harbingers of death, Thanatos fucking with us prowling these days that have passed.

Anyway ... Cars are cars, lines are straight, death is death, life is life, and curves are curves bikes are motorcycles. I have always, my whole life, invariably liked only the last three, however I explain what is just giving a straight to accelerate, or that a plane takes off, for example.
For the bikes - other than automatic car - I sound like pure life.

Of the three weeks that I had before the holiday, I had left two. I leave tomorrow? After that? I'll stay a week running?

Honestly, at this point, who cares?
I do not. I've stopped caring about the vagaries of day-to-day but at the same time and surprisingly I began to care more about people and less well with the "things", like a trip or a bike. Not that do not have their level of importance, but have always been and now most still go to the background. Simply because my wife, my son, me, you, my father, all of us are alive.

And that's what really matters.




A motorcycle trip can wait, we can always postpone, reschedule, leaving even more interesting! And no, we should never stop doing it or stop dreaming about her. Reinforcement always: chase your dream whatever it is. One day it happens, that trip goes as planned. And then it gets even better and more temperate. The lamb "fueguino" roasts longer and is more soft and flavorful. 




But life, oh dear ... Stay tuned, because this does not expect ever, we can not postpone. And life can always surprise you! So do not expect to simply live!Of course, riding motorcycles and so it always can.

See you soon!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário